- iqgb.uk is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following information has therefore been presented to help you to understand why and where we collect and use details about you, and what your rights are in regards to this.
Information we store
- When registering with us you are asked to provide details of your address, name, credit card (if you are making a payment), telephone number and email address. This information enables us to complete your order process and to keep you up to date with its progress and any promotions or deals we are holding in store.
How your information is used
The information we collect allows us to:
- Complete an order.
- Manage your account.
- Understand customer traffic patterns so that we can improve the on-site user experience.
- Keep you informed of any improvements to our services.
- By giving us permission to send you information about our products and services via email, in writing or the telephone, you agree that we are not in breach of the Telecommunications Regulations 1999 (Data Protection and Privacy) or the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Code of Practice.
How your information is disclosed
Circumstances where your information is used other than for the provision of an online retail facility, are:
- Partner websites that provide a service to our customers.
- Keeping you informed of our current store news, deals, promotions, etc. If you do not want us to contact you, you can request for us to stop using your information and that we stop emailing you by writing to our Group Data Protection Manager. Please quote Security and Privacy Enquiry. Please be aware that while a request is being dealt with you may still receive emails which are already on route.
Your rights as stipulated by the Data Protection Act 1998
It is your right that we operate to a high level of commercial standards. This is designed to protect your privacy, ensure your payments are secure and deliver a committed level of customer service.
- You have a right to access the personal data we hold on you.
- To see a copy of this information, please send a £10 fee and written request to our Data Protection Manager. Quote Security and Privacy Enquiry.
- If you think or suspect that the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact our Data Protection Manager quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
- Should you have any queries about any of the above information related to this policy please contact our Data Protection Manager quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry. You can write to us at iqgb.uk Limited,18 Chorley Central Business Park, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 0BL.